- Highly capable with one-touch Record & Replay of signal combinations including GPS L1, Galileo E1, GLONASS G1 and BeiDou B1
- Only pay for capabilities you need, with a wide range of specifications to choose from
- Invest with confidence - easy to install upgrade options ensures LabSat 3 can grow alongside your future requirements
- Small and portable – for when size does matter
- Easy to use and integrate into test systems
- Affordable with prices starting from $6,045
Originally designed by Racelogic engineers to test and develop Racelogic’s own GNSS devices, the signature LabSat blue box is now a common sight on test benches across the word. Our ethos of ‘Designed by engineers, for engineers’ extends beyond LabSat’s technical capabilities, our customers also benefit from:
- Free firmware updates to ensure our customers stay up to date with all the latest developments.
- Excellent customer service with extensive, straight forward support documentation available online and an easy to access support service delivered by expert technicians.
- Global distribution network to provide local guidance and service