Date: Wednesday 10 May, 2017
Time: 10am – 4pm
Racelogic have recently launched the LabSat 3 Wideband Simulator system and would like to invite you to join us at our offices in Farmington Hills, M.I. So come along and learn about the latest addition to the highly successful LabSat 3 family of GPS Simulators.
You will have the opportunity to meet Mark Sampson, LabSat Product Manager, who has come over from the Racelogic’s head office in the UK. Mark will be on hand during the day to answer any questions you may have, as well as delivering presentations and demonstrations on the new Wideband unit which can record GPS L1, L2 & L5 Signals together. Learn how LabSat 3 systems can save you time and money and test your GPS devices and applications.
Demonstrations on show:
- LabSat 3 Wideband
- Internal webserver set up
- CAN recording and replay
- High accuracy dual GPS frequency L1 & L2 RTK recording & replay with VBOX
- Remote control via telnet command
- SatGen V3 Simulation Software
- Create your own artificial GPS signals
- LabSat RT (real-time GPS signals)
- See real-time GPS signal in action
- Labsat3 Single, dual & triple constellation systems
- See how LabSat 3 can work with Apple & Android apps
- How to test your Satnav or GPS receiver with LabSat 3
|11:00||LabSat 3 Wideband presentation & demonstration by Mark Sampson|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch|
|13:30||LabSat 3 Wideband presentation & demonstration by Mark Sampson|
Racelogic USA, 27260 Haggerty Road, Suite A2, Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 8572